We are looking for a teammate who’s going to be responsible for testing and analyzing the simulation programs we use. It includes creating scenarios for various situations and comparing the results with the real-life tests and analyzing data, communicating with other ADASTEC stacks to test planning, detection, prediction etc.
- Experience in Python and C++.
- Proficiency in Linux Operating System.
- Experience with Data Processing/Visualization libraries in Python.
- Educational background in a related field.
- Familiarity with working with Git.
- Developing simulation analysis projects.
- Learning ADAS technologies and their communication with simulation programs via ROS.
- Testing 3rd party simulation programs.
- Contributing to scenario editor tools.
Nice To Haves
- Experience in Computer Networking.
- Experience in Unreal Game Engine.
- Experience in ROS.
- Worked in the Simulation field in an ADAS company before.