ADASTEC delivers SAE Level-4 Automated Driving Software Platform for commercial vehicles to enable OEMs to develop modern, automated, shared, and connected commercial vehicles. ADASTEC flowride.ai SAE Level-4 Automated Driving Software Platform integrated buses are on public roads in 5 countries in Europe & North America.
flowride.ai is designed with the fusion of different high-precision sensors available in the global market and complies with safety standards and regulations.
ADASTEC has HQ and operation office Michigan, USA, EU Operations office in the Netherlands, and R&D Office in Turkey. For more information, visit www.adastec.com
The infrastructure team is responsible with Linux services that reside in remote servers and in vehicle systems.
You will be responsible with developing and maintaining reliable Linux services, update systems, analytics pipelines that provide the core of our entire system.
- Analysing, designing and coding applications with taking initiative
- Continually learning, setting, teaching, and applying software best practices and technologies
- Ensuring good documentation and testing across all software you develop
- Developing and maintaining the Flowride Over-the-Air (OTA) updates on ADASTEC’s automated fleets
- Maintaining the vehicle software dependencies and libraries on Linux and ensure its security
- Developing the infrastructure monitoring system
- A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from reputable universities
- Good understanding of Operating systems and Linux
- Experience with developing CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of how programming languages work. Writes in Go/Python
- Excellent Git knowledge
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken