Quantag is a nanotechnology company. State-of-the-art research is at the heart of our business. We provide high-technology solutions to existing problems in various industries.
Quantag was founded in early 2014 as a spin-off company from Opet Petrolculuk A.S. with a private equity of Koç Holding and Ozturk Group.
The research and development staff is comprised of highly qualified scientists specialized in nanotechnology, quantum dot synthesis, flow reaction processes and sensor technologies. Quantag also collaborates with universities and institutions to extend its innovation capabilities, and cooperate with companies for market oriented innovations.
Quantag is a highly technology oriented company, performing cutting edge research to develop advanced commercial products and solutions for the fuel marker, product authentication and security printing markets. Our strength is based on the ability to design advanced products/solutions delicately customized to meet industry/customer needs.
Position: Sensor Technologies Team Member – Embedded Systems Engineer
As a key member of the Sensor Technologies team, you will be contributing in modeling, design, optimization and development of new sensors and systems. You will engage with cross-functional teams in and out of the company, working on many aspects of system, module, circuit, and device development.
- Development and validation of sensor specifications in engagement with internal and external partners.
- Work in coordination with the collaborated academic teams
- Attend customer meetings and identify technical demands
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in embedded programming and mixed-signal circuit design
- Interface protocol experience (e.g., RS422, RS485, CAN, SPI, I2C, etc.)
- Able to work in an agile environment and work with agile practices, experience working within multidisciplinary and agile teams to drive innovative solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English with good technical reporting and presentation skills
- No difficulties in traveling internationally
- No military obligation
- Embedded programming experience (STM32 microcontroller family)
- Altium Designer experience
- Desktop programming experience is a plus
- Background in signal processing, data analysis, machine learning
- Familiarity with optical systems and mechatronics systems are a plus