Oracle ADF Front-End Developer – Beakwise Bilişim Teknolojileri ve Danışmanlık A.Ş.
İş ilanı hakkında
ORACLE ADF FRONT-END DEVELOPER
WHO WE ARE
There is a surprisingly high number of fields, functions, or processes where even the largest companies fail to utilize technology to its full capacity and conduct business the same way they do generations earlier. Due to their inferior, old, legacy technical infrastructure many can’t focus on anything but “keeping the lights on”. Today’s consumers, on the other hand, take the service level they receive from well-known digital leaders they encounter while shopping, listening to music, traveling etc. for granted and expect nothing less from all others they do business with.
Leveraging the founder team’s decades of hands-on experience in all areas of the finance industry, Beakwise builds technology solutions and provides management consulting services to mid and large-sized enterprises with a focus on customer experience, operational excellence, and digital transformation. A focus on hyper automation, total experience and data analytics is an integral part of what we do every day.
Working together with our clients, we address to their technology-related needs, help them maximize their digital maturity, and enable them to come up with new business models, where applicable.
*** This particular opportunity is for our team working together with a leading vendor of the core insurance/ policy administration platforms. Their platform is recognized as a leader by Gartner and Celent and is used in more than 30 countries all around the world. The Beakwise team you will join is a part of the core front-end development in their transformation journey. The current platform is based on Oracle technologies with a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and the goal is to make it cloud-native running on micro-services architecture. ADF developers in the team take responsibility in understanding and documenting the current infrastructure and assisting with ongoing interface development activities.
At least 4 years of hands-on development experience with Oracle ADF is a must for this role. However, the main goal is to transform the technology architecture of the platform and the new front-end will be based on the React framework. So, if you have React experience on top of Oracle ADF, that is a huge asset. ***
Beakwise operates in its R&D head office located at Boğaziçi University Techpark (BÜDOTEK) in the Asian Side of Istanbul. We are considering opening another office in the European side of Istanbul, a local office in Dubai, UAE and a local office in Nairobi, Kenya by the end of this year. We are planning to expand to Amsterdam in 2022.
*** The team you will join works remotely up to 80% and employs agile principles. As the team-members are of multiple nationalities and all communications are made in English you should have no language barrier. ***
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop user-interfaces and other front-end components for a leading core insurance / policy administration platform on the Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) technology
- Work with architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Create technical specifications and documentation for detailed application design
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testig
- Provide mentoring to junior developers as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree: You must hold a STEM degree. A BSc. And/or MSc. in Computer Science is a plus.
- Experience: You must have at least 4 years of active, hands-on Oracle ADF development experience. Ideally, you are certified in Oracle technologies. Experience with the React framework is a big plus.
We also expect you have experience in Oracle WebLogic Application Server, Oracle Database, Oracle SOA, XML, JMS, Web Services (REST/SOAP/JAX-WS) and Operating Systems (Linux and Windows). Although no active back-end development will be assigned to this role, experience in PL/SQL is a big plus, too.
Since the team is working on agile principles, you must understand and embrace working agile.
- Language: This team has international team-members and all daily communication is made in English. So, full professional proficiency in English is a must. Because some team members are from Germany, German is a plus.
- Personality: This job is for those who enjoy dealing with complex problems, look for a dynamic (“non-constant”) and challenging working environment and never hesitate to communicate directly with anyone.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team-based,friendly (genuine), international working environment where you should expect every other team mate to be as competent at least as you are,
- Acompetitive base salary combined with a generous bonus scheme based on the objective success criteria of your work,
- Private health insurance with in-patient and out-patient covers,
- Allowances fordaily food and travel to office or office shuttle options,
- A real emphasis ontraining, certification, and specialization,
- Flexible working hours, you can design your own working hours and workdays in a week,
- Remote work (up to 80%)
Başvurmak için tıklayınız!