Fintech Solutions Software Engineer – Beakwise Inc.
İş ilanı hakkında
FINTECH SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
WHO WE ARE
There is a surprisingly high number of fields, functions, or processes where even the largest companies fail to utilize technology to its full capacity and conduct business the same way they do generations earlier. Due to their inferior, old, legacy technical infrastructure many can’t focus on anything but “keeping the lights on”. Today’s consumers, on the other hand, take the service level they receive from well-known digital leaders they encounter while shopping, listening to music, traveling etc. for granted and expect nothing less from all others they do business with.
Leveraging the founder team’s decades of hands-on experience in all areas of the finance industry, Beakwise builds technology solutions and provides management consulting services to mid and large-sized enterprises with a focus on customer experience, operational excellence, and digital transformation. A focus on hyper automation, total experience and data analytics is an integral part of what we do every day.
Working together with our clients, we address to their technology-related needs, help them maximize their digital maturity, and enable them to come up with new business models, where applicable. To increase the strength of our team we are looking for new graduate or experienced (up to 5 years) software engineers who are willing to be a part of a wide range of different engagements.
We are working primarily with finance companies (banks, insurers, and investment managers in particular) and the projects you will be involved in could be related with any conceivable activity that a finance company typically performs. We are architecting and developing our own innovative, if not disruptive, products as well as providing implementation and customization services for the proven solutions by leading vendors. We expect most of our clients to be international players starting from the second half of 2021.
Beakwise operates in its R&D head office located at Boğaziçi University Techpark (BÜDOTEK) in the Asian Side of Istanbul (Dudullu) and has started the administrative process to open its Europe office in Amsterdam. Soon another office in the European side of Istanbul will be opened.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with business analysts and project managers on business functionalities required to be coded and scheduling assigned tasks,
- Lead and coach your team members (for experienced candidates who could make team laders),
- Execute full lifecycle of software development and write well-designed, testable code. You can be positioned either as a full-stack or front-end developer depending on your preferences, expertise and experience
- Integrate our own products within themselves as well with 3rd party systems when required,
- Produce technical specifications, software verification plans and quality assurance procedures,
- Document and maintain software functionality,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems,
- Ensure software is updated with latest features,
- Provide solutions to issues and problems, engage in ideation and brainstorming and other kind of intellectual discussions,
- Conduct research, participate in training programs and gain knowledge about new technologies.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree: STEM degrees are preferred, but other relevant degrees are also welcomed. As much as this is a technical role, we are providing solutions to real “business needs” and the technology is just the tool for that. Hence, you should expect a lot of discussions beyond coding.
- Experience: We don’t require you to have any finance-domain knowledge or prior job experience and a particular programming language or a technology component expertise. But we expect you to have the fundamentals of computing and algorithm building, best skills in programming and a keen interest in technology.
We have two types of projects and the technologies we mostly use are as follows. Any programming experience in them, either in a self-study or a professional setting, is highly welcomed.
1) R&D Projects for Our Product Portfolio
We use Vue.Js and React as the main frontend components and Rust in the backend with Postgres as the DB solution. As the structure of the applications are of “headless type” there is a significant REST and GraphQL API development involved.
2) Enterprise Transformation Projects
For such projects, the existing and legacy technologies of our clients come also into play. Our clients mostly use Oracle technologies, so these projects involve programming in PL/SQL, Java, Oracle ADF, Weblogic etc.
- Language: You must understand English well. How well? As a software engineer, you will not be getting in touch with clients mostly. So, not much English speaking is required. However, training programs, articles and solutions for technology require a very good command of written English.
- Personality: This job is for those who enjoy dealing with complex problems, look for a dynamic (“non-constant”) and challenging working environment and never hesitate to communicate directly with anyone. If you are positive, enthusiastic, and passionate in whatever you do and manage to find a way to motivate yourself for the things you like, even while you’re dealing with their not very pleasant and uncool aspects, please apply. On top of that, if you believe you can make a great team member and are able to motivate your team mates as well, please re-check that your application is submitted 😉.
Did we say we are looking for “positive” and “passionate” team members?
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team-based, friendly (genuine), international working environment where you should expect every other team mate to be as competent at least as you are,
- A truly unique organizational culture where the corporate and start-up dynamics’ best aspects meet, and worst aspects are left out. That is why we started this company in the first place.
- A competitive base salary combined with a generous bonus scheme based on the objective success criteria of your work,
- Private health insurance with in-patient and out-patient covers,
- Allowances for daily food and travel to office or office shuttle options,
- Advance pay on sign if you need to relocate to Istanbul,
- A real emphasis on training, certification, and specialization,
- Flexible working hours, you can design your own working hours and workdays in a week,
- Remote work (Currently 20%), this could be improved with our later offices or changes in the Turkish Techpark regulations.
Başvurmak için https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2577959686/ adresini ziyaret edebilirsiniz.