Fintech Solutions Senior Front-End Developer (React.JS)- Beakwise Bilişim Teknolojileri ve Danışmanlık A.Ş.
İş ilanı hakkında
FINTECH SOLUTIONS SENIOR REACT.JS FRONT-END DEVELOPER / ARCHITECT
WHO WE ARE
There is a surprisingly high number of fields, functions, or processes where even the largest companies fail to utilize technology to its full capacity and conduct business the same way they do generations earlier. Due to their inferior, old, legacy technical infrastructure many can’t focus on anything but “keeping the lights on”. Today’s consumers, on the other hand, take the service level they receive from well-known digital leaders they encounter while shopping, listening to music, traveling etc. for granted and expect nothing less from all others they do business with.
Leveraging the founder team’s decades of hands-on experience in all areas of the finance industry, Beakwise builds technology solutions and provides management consulting services to mid and large-sized enterprises with a focus on customer experience, operational excellence, and digital transformation. A focus on hyper automation, total experience and data analytics is an integral part of what we do every day.
Working together with our clients, we address to their technology-related needs, help them maximize their digital maturity, and enable them to come up with new business models, where applicable.
*** This particular opportunity is for our team working together with a leading vendor of the core insurance/ policy administration platforms. Their platform is recognized as a leader by Gartner and Celent and is used in more than 30 countries all around the world. The Beakwise team you will join is a part of the core front-end development in their transformation journey. The current platform is based on Oracle technologies with a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and the goal is to make it cloud-native running on micro-services architecture. The target application is “headless” where the React front-end interacts with Java back-end through RESTful services. This is a great opportunity because React developers in the team build the new and modern interfaces with no legacy.
Beakwise operates in its R&D head office located at Boğaziçi University Techpark (BÜDOTEK) in the Asian Side of Istanbul. We are considering opening another office in the European side of Istanbul, a local office in Dubai, UAE and a local office in Nairobi, Kenya by the end of this year. We are planning to expand to Amsterdam in 2022.
*** The team you will join works remotely up to 100% and employs agile principles. As the team-members are of multiple nationalities and all communications are in English you must have no language barrier. ***
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop brand new user-interfaces and other front-end components for a leading core insurance / policy administration platform utilizing the React.JS framework.
- Work with architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Create technical specifications and documentation for detailed application design
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing
- Provide mentoring to junior developers as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree: You must hold a STEM degree. A BSc. And/or MSc. in Computer Science is a plus.
Expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack, integration with RESTful services and other tools related to React Front End Development is also required.
Experience in a micro-services software development setting is a big plus.
- Language: This team has international team-members and all daily communication is made in English. So, full professional proficiency in English is a must. Because some team members are from Germany, German is a plus.
- Personality: This job is for those who enjoy dealing with complex problems, look for a dynamic (“non-constant”) and challenging working environment and never hesitate to communicate directly with anyone.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team-based,friendly (genuine), international working environment where you should expect every other team mate to be as competent at least as you are,
- A competitive base salary combined with a generous bonus scheme based on the objective success criteria of your work,
- Private health insurance with in-patient and out-patient covers,
- Allowances for daily food and travel to office or office shuttle options,
- A real emphasis on training, certification, and specialization,
- Flexible working hours, you can design your own working hours and workdays in a week,
- Remote work (up to 100%).
Başvurmak için tıklayınız!